12 September 2009

Definition: Cul-de-Sac or Cul de Sac

Cul-de-Sac - kul*de*sak; Arbitrary residential street, placed in well marketted residential subdivision (a.k.a. Community), that leads to nowhere often lined on both sides with garages and their attached homes; dead end street generally without sidewalks; confusion alley. Used in sentenance: ex. A: Where the f^*k is your sister's d*mn house, I know it is down one these stupid motherf$%*ing cul-de-sacs. ex. B: I'm sorry I got the fire truck stuck in this cul-de-sac, I know, I see the fire is in the next cul-de-sac and I'm sorry ma'm but were trying to get there as fast as possible - now let me repeat, you are Highland Court North not Highland Lane East? Synomymns: unfreindly, suburban nightmare, inefficient, huge infrastructure and maintenance expense, suburban sprawl. Opposites: Walkable Community, Urban Flow, feeder street, efficiency.
Cute little trees, where are the rest of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment